Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thoughtful Gifts

Through out this year many people have bought me things - basically I have been beyond spoiled to say the least. This past Christmas I was given some very thoughtful gifts that are based on my cancer battle. First was from my good friend Erica who bought me a very nice stainless steel bracelet (from Mark and Graham) with a secret message engraved for those close enough to read it (I'll let you read for yourself) She didn't want me wearing the traditional plastic cancer bracelets so she upgraded mine. Then my good friend Sara got me two Pura Vida Bracelets and one of them benefits melanoma and the Melanoma Research Foundation. Pretty great gifts if I must say so! Thanks friends!

#melafuckinoma was too long so this was the next best thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment