Thursday, February 23, 2017

Catching a cold

Yep, I caught a cold. Doesn't seem like much but when your body is compromised it takes a bit of a toll. Because of my liver issues in the past they wouldn't let me have any cold meds so I just lingered through the first week of it. And to my delight my liver has been normal for the two weeks after treatment so I got cleared to take meds. Here's hoping that they help and get this sucker gone!

But yep you read that right, my liver is behaving which is awesome! I'm 2 1/2 weeks out from my first treatment so that is good that it isn't hitting me. With the cold I don't know whether or not I have side effects so we will see with this next dose which is on the 28th.

My hair has definitely started to sprout which is great news for me. I am excited to have it come back in and not wear a hat or scarf everyday. I'm thinking a few weeks.

I've been pretty mellow and not been doing much so there isn't much to report, besides sleeping a lot and lounging. Hoping this cold gets moving and I can start doing more with my days.

Feb 12

Feb 19
I know it doesn't look like much but it is starting to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment