Friday, July 14, 2017

A full two weeks

It's been two weeks since I started sharing the news of my timeline. Every conversation was so hard, but also so good at the same time. Conversations have become more meaningful and deep. Saying things that you wouldn't have said if it wasn't for the harsh reality that is coming. With the conversations have come many social gatherings and meet ups so that has been fun. And exhausting. I have been tapering off of prednisone so the energy level is dropping. I still feel well though so that is good. I can feel that the tumors are growing, just slowly thankfully.
I decided to take the remaining BRaf meds I have and have roughly a months worth of meds so that will help prolong my time. I also have a brain radiation appointment lined up to address the 3 new tumors in my brain. This will be considered palliative symptom care. Other than that I am just going through the motions and hoping things don't move too fast.

I have been going non stop since the news and have been #stageivlivin like no other! Here's the photo recap!

Real Salt Lake game with Megg + fireworks

Some baby horsey love

Just us girls (Eliot 8 weeks)

Bear Lake for the day!




4th of July Breakfast up the Canyon

Visiting Ruby at her treatment

Team #melafreakinoma at Huntsman

Family night

My sister got a new license plate

Junior high crushes

My Garcia family

Day up at Jordanelle on the boat

Puppy Snuggles

Baking Hive with these ladies; Ruby in front

Puppy Party!


BBQ crew



Beer in a mug; why not

My friend got a tattoo in my honor

Breakfast dates

No comments:

Post a Comment