Friday, August 7, 2015

Baby Hairs

It has been over a week since my last treatment (injection/infusion) and I am feeling so good! I haven't had any side effects besides some fatigue but I don't really count that. I am hopeful that I will continue to not have any and things just keep going as good as they have been. It is really a great feeling to have energy to do things and not be sick. I feel like I am starting to have a handle on my life again, which is a great feeling after 8+ months of dealing with my cancer returning.

My hair has really started to grow - I didn't realize how much until I took a picture of it and compared it to one I took on 7/22. (2 1/2 weeks ago) Here are the pics..
7/22/15

8/7/15

It's amazing how much I lost but I am still thankful to have some of it left. My doctor said that I lost more than most people who go through biochemo. It's not a ton, but they are baby hairs and they are there!

Here is a picture of the tumor(s) and the size they are today. .
All in all things are going good and I couldn't be happier. I have two more weeks off before the next treatment and have some fun things planned.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment