Saturday, January 14, 2017

Neulasta: On Body Injector

In my last post I mentioned that I had the Nuelasta on body injector - well I want to just tell you how it went.
First off it was just kinda weird to go home with something on you with a countdown to when it would inject. Didn't know if it would hurt, sting, be loud, who knows!

Well, when it is getting ready to start it begins beeping. After that is done it begins clicking and injecting and I couldn't feel a thing. This happens for about 35-45min and then it does a final beep and then it is done. I waited another 15 min just to be sure before removing it. When I removed it I was surprised to see the small catheter/straw that was injected at the beginning and it was pretty fascinating. Crazy, but very fascinating.

Right after it started to beep at me... 
Don't mind my bruised gut/belly, you can't really hear the clicking but it is going/injecting

Small Catheter/Injector



So I would suggest it over going back to the hospital for your white count/bone stimulant shot if you can get them to approve it. And I hear it is the same price as the shot, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment