Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hump day

I am officially more than half way done with my first round of biochemo! I have finished 7 of the 9 bags of the chemo drugs ans just have a couple more bags/injections of the immunotherapy drugs. 
I have been tolerating things pretty well, and my doctor and nurses even threw out the word “rockstar.” this makes me feel good. It has been rough but not as rough as I had thought it would be, thankfully. I have mostly been dealing with nauseousness, fatigue and fevers. All of these things are easily controlled so they don’t last too long. 
I am excited to get home to my own bed to sleep but not so excited to do this all two more times. But I have to do what I have to do. The staff has been beyond amazing and caring and it truly makes such a difference. 
Now off go bed.. I barely make it to 9pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment