Sunday, April 26, 2015

On the eve of round two

It is only fitting that on the eve of round two my hair has begun to thin. It technically started yesterday when I pulled a strand and it came out with minimal effort. I then ran my hands through it and about 30 strands came out. Now I know, hair falls out normally (and mine does a lot regularly in the shower/brushing etc) but this was on top of that. I showered and about the same came out but brushing a good amount came out as well. Throughout the day I just kept finding rogue strands. It’s a sad day. I am still holding out hope it will just thin and not fully fall out so I am not cutting it just yet. If it continues to be compounding then I will be looking for a new short do. 
It’s crazy to think I will be in the hospital this time tomorrow, where has the time gone. I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. I’m making some hospital shirts today so that I don’t have to wear the hospital gown. They will have cut sleeves so I can put them on even though I have to be connected to the IV pole 24/7. I think it will be more comfortable and cute. Wish me luck! 
On to the next day, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment