Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thansgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a day full of giving thanks for the people and things in our life. For me I spent the morning writing thankful posts to many people on Facebook. So many that Facebook decided to put a security question/quiz for each post as I was doing them. It was interesting.
Given my past few years, I felt it was fitting to give thanks to the people that have shown up for me in so many ways. I probably wrote over 100 posts. It felt so great to let people know how much they have meant to me this past year and how appreciative I was for them showing up for me. Some tears were shed as I realized how many wonderful people surround me and care for me. Especially after my benefit surprise party Sunday it was great to show my appreciation.
I spent the night with close family in Provo with excellent food and traditions. It was low key and wonderful. Wouldn't change a thing... well maybe I would have some left overs, that would be good.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love, friends, family and good food. Hope your hearts are as full as mine and that you felt loved.

xoxox









all prints purchased from Simple as That Digital Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment