Sunday, November 8, 2015

Viva La Mexico!

I just got home from 5 days in beautiful, warm, sunny Puerto Vallarta! My mom took me for my birthday and we were joined by her friend, and two of my best friends Tyler and Brooke. We swam with the dolphins and sea lions - which was amazing! We hung by the pool and went on the lazy river tons. Went through lots of sunscreen and bugspray. I got stung by a monster bee (hurts like a B!) Watched 50+ baby tortoises be released into the ocean. Went to a beach hideaway and snorkled, drank margaritas and tried mezcal, held monkeys and snakes and ate some great food. Went into town. Attended a Mexican fiesta on the beach. And just relaxed and laughed. It was a great birthday week of celebrating!

It's been a long time since I had been to Mexico and we had a great time. The resort was GIGANTIC and a lot of fun, also beautiful. Excellent pools and good drinks too. Room was big and perfect for our size of group. Our group was good and we all had a lot of fun. So glad there truly wasn't any damage from hurricane Patricia - literally there wasn't any destruction that we could see. Pretty amazing. Can't wait to go back!

Always prepared... 



Little baby turtles making their way to the ocean

















No comments:

Post a Comment