Monday, December 14, 2015

My Temp Job

For December I decided to work a bit since I was feeling good and have gone back to work at my old job, Market Street Grill in Cottonwood. I will be here up until Christmas selling gift cards. It is so strange to be back! I worked here for almost 7 years and have been gone for almost 3. It is strange to be back and see so much of the same but also how much has changed. It has been great to get to see my favorite managers every time I work (one being like a second dad, and how I scored this last minute job).  They sell hundreds of thousand dollars in gift cards just in December so I am here to make that a fast process for the people needing them.  And lets be honest, it doesn’t hurt to be able to eat some great food in the process. I have missed the weirdest things – tuna sandwich? I mean really!
It’s nice to work again, and to have a distraction from my ever growing neck and the pain that comes along with that. If I am busy I don’t notice it as much which is great.

Here’s to a busy December!

1 comment: