Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Day

I truly love Valentines day.
Many would probably think I wouldn't care for it as I have been single for more of them than not - but that isn't the case. I have learned to make it my own and realize that I am surrounded by many people who love me. It doesn't have to be a lover that you are in love with - you can be in love with your friends and family. It is just a day of showing love.
This year I celebrated Galentines Day, a day of celebrating all the girls in your life. I dropped off some treats to friends and had brunch with two lovely ladies. Many people thought I was just misspelling Valentines and celebrating early (as it is celebrated on February 13th) but it was intentional.
On actual Valentines day I slept in and then made a tasty dinner with one of my best friends Brooke and my sister. We made fancy burgers and fries and then went to a movie. All in all the weekend turned out great.
I came home from being gone dogsitting and was met with all sorts of cute Valentines sent to me from friends, including a care package from my cousins in Chicago. So fun, definitely felt the love.

Hope everyone had a great Valentines and Galentines day! Love you all!!

My Valentines!

Nothing like a spirited Utes Valentine!

Tasty Treats

Yummers!

This was at the house I was watching and it cracked me up for some reason... 

Perfectly fitting movie for the occasion

My favorite gift of the day...

Galentines Day Brunch


No comments:

Post a Comment