Monday, August 8, 2016

Fun Stuffs

I decided to make another list of fun stuff to do - that people can do with me! My 35 before 35 isn't the most group friendly lists so I thought it would be fun to put together a list of the things I always say I want to do but never remember to mark out my calendar or make efforts to do. A lot of these are this month or next, before fall/winter hit so it will be a busy few weeks!


  • Lake day with the party barge
  • Campfire up the canyon - S'mores of course
  • Paint night
  • Lava hot springs
  • Real Salt Lake games
  • Bees game with dad (going on Aug 18th)
  • Hot air balloon fest in Ogden - Aug 19-21
  • Mumford and Sons concert - September
  • Craft Lake City - Aug 12-14
  • Melanoma Walk - September 10 JOIN MY TEAM! Miles for Melanoma - Team #melafreakinoma
  • Take more pictures with friends and family
  • Dutch oven cooking - dessert mostly
  • BYU Basketball Game to watch my cousin play
  • Hang at the Cliff Spa pool - in the shade obviously
  • Zoo Brew - August and/or September
  • Bear Lake
  • Peach Days in Brigham City
  • Spiral Jetty
  • Bonneville Salt Flats
I'll keep adding as I think of things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment