Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Miles for Melanoma - Salt Lake, September 10th! Join my team!

I am heading a team for the second annual Miles for Melanoma walk on September 10th at Wheeler Farm! I am excited to be part of this for a second year and to help this walk grow and get more attention. Last year was the first one and it was a pretty sad turn out.

My team name is #melafreakinoma, I figured they probably wouldn't like my signature hashtag so I toned it down just a hair.

If you feel like attending then you can join my team by going to the Miles for Melanoma page and joining my team. If you just want to fund-raise for me that would be great too! Last year I was the fastest fundraiser - raising over $400 in only a couple days! I have almost reached my team goal of $1000 which is great! Our team is currently #2 for the top fundraisers, I think we can beat the other team - but time will tell.

Thanks for all your help! I am working on getting some t-shirts made up too possibly, I just don't know if they would be done in time.

http://join.melanoma.org/site/TR/5kRunWalk/MilesforMelanoma?team_id=3047&pg=team&fr_id=1270

No comments:

Post a Comment