Monday, May 16, 2016

A request from me to you

The most common thing I get asked during all this cancer BS is "what can I do for you?" Or "is there anything you need?" Most of the time my answer is no because I'm a bit stubborn and I am also a bit spoiled and people have already shown up with whatever I would request if I did. But this is a bit different. I am asking you - family, friends, acquaintances and even blog followers I've never met - to do something for me. This next chapter in this fight is not going to be easy and the past week has proved that to be very true. I would like you to write me a letter of your hopes for me and this current treatment as well as my life going forward. I won't open them right away but when I'm feeling crappy or struggling I will pull one out and get a little pep in my step hopefully. Is this a bit cheesey? Yes, but it is what I need from you to help keep my head up and stay positive when my body feels like a truck hit it!
Please mail or drop them off to my dear friend Elisas bakery,
The Baking Hive
3362 S 2300 E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84109

Pick up a Dirty Johnny or some Minty Mandy cake while you're there too... 

Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Xoxoxo
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment