Friday, July 22, 2016

35 for 35

About two months ago I was given the "assignment" of making a list of 35 things I want to do or accomplish before I turn 35. You can call this a bucket list persay, but I think it is more like a "to-do" list with a bit more time than usual. I tend to make to-do lists all the time but they are more so for a week or less of things. And I took a more practical route than a frivolous one...
Let me tell you, 35 things is a lot to come up with especially when you have to be able to get them done by 11/2017. And you have to be reasonable.
Here is the sloppy written one...

Now as I am re-reading them they are kinda not so exciting and thrilling, but keep in mind that my life has been pretty stagnant for the last 2 1/2 years so some of these things will take a lot of effort! 

Here's the list:
  1. Travel 3+ places (since there is a time limit I was only allowed to list this as one thing... the list of places are to the right on picture. Already have Yellowstone planned for August, more to come for sure!)
  2. Be in own place
  3. Working full-time, only one job
  4. In maintenance treatment or no treatment
  5. 1+ credit cards paid off
  6. Living a (more) active lifestyle
  7. Date more/at all
  8. No more storage unit
  9. ALL medical paid off
  10. Go to Inauguration (Democrat)
  11. Reduce soda drinking - only cocktails/movies
  12. Fix car
  13. New phone
  14. Read more books - 2+ year
  15. More extended family time
  16. Get "ready" more
  17. Become more paper-free
  18. Don't always say "Yes"
  19. Be more selfish - do things for myself
  20. Do more random acts of kindness
  21. Frame/display pictures
  22. Get off as many meds as possible
  23. Go to regular therapy
  24. De-clutter/hoard my life
  25. Eat healthier
  26. Look into/start talking at high schools/junior highs
  27. Get sunscreen to hand to homeless
  28. Get involved in Melanoma run
  29. Cook more
  30. Entertain more
  31. Feed the giraffes at the zoo
  32. Equine/Horse therapy
  33.  
  34.  
  35.  
The ones with a strike-through I have already done/accomplished. And a few of them are in progress/on there way. 

Now for the last 3 I guess I ran out of ideas for the time being... Financially there are restraints as well obviously so that puts a hindrance on some options. But I'm open to (reasonable) suggestions! Fire away my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment