Thursday, July 14, 2016

Craig Sager



This was a Facebook post and thought it needed to be shared here too... 

You know, cancer is hard. After a day full of ups and downs and a steroid induced meltdown the last thing I wanted was to hear the word cancer. But as I turned the channel it went to the ESPYS and right to them honoring Craig Sager - someone I didn't know of. Lets just say his video and speech reminded me of what this battle is about and how I want to approach it. One day at a time, and one goal at a time. If you have the time to watch the full presentation, do. If only the speech then that is enough. You don't have to have cancer to live life like he is. Take everyday for what it has to offer, and start over the next day. That's what I am trying to do. Again, one day at a time. ‪#‎melafuckinoma‬ ‪#‎melanoma‬ ‪#‎melanomaawareness‬

No comments:

Post a Comment