Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pioneer Day

Here in Utah the 24th of July is a state holiday. It is a day we celebrate the pioneers reaching the valley after a trek across the plains. Basically it is just like a second 4th of July. Which is great. I love fireworks so to get two days in one month to do them makes me happy.
Today was a full day and I definitely have been overdoing things. By the time I made it to the bbq I was spent, physically and mentally. It was good to see family and friends but dang my body isn't too excited with the heat and the busy energy prednisone/steroids makes me think I have.
Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to lay low and listen to my body like a good girl (I've been getting a lot of crap lately for being too on the go...)
As for now, happy Pioneer Day or Pie-n-beer day as it is also known.


My dad knows how to do a firework show - best home show around


No comments:

Post a Comment