Friday, June 3, 2016

Treatment Day 2

Day two of the combo treatment is done and in the books. It is now two days after and I still am feeling good. I am pretty tired and have constant nausea but not as bad as with the first treatment. I am laying low and resting mostly, to give my body the best chance of not freaking out. I do not want a repeat of last time! My goal is to be able to go to the opening day of the farmers market this Sunday as well as attend some of the Utah Pride Festival - as per tradition. It will be a full day but both of those things have great importance to me and I will be sad to miss out. Again, hoping my body cooperates.

I also had a formal ultrasound done of my gallbladder - named Gally fyi - and it was confirmed that I do have numerous stones. There is no infection or thickening so there isn't an immediate need to remove it. We (my oncologist team and I) have decided to not do anything with it until it spazzes out again - which hopefully isn't anytime soon. For now Gally is here to stay.

This week I attended a funeral for John Williams, the owner of the company I work for, Market Street. I worked for him for over 7 years and worked 7 of his legendary Christmas parties. He was one incredible, generous and fun man. The funeral was very positive and it was great to hear all of his accomplishments and to hear that he spoiled his family so so much. Pretty amazing to see. Makes you want to give all you've got to those you love.

I want to thank those that have sent and dropped off letters - you truly amaze me! I have received a good amount and it makes me feel so so loved! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Now keep positive thoughts that I continue to feel good going forward towards the next treatment!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment